Before you consider what type of social media services your agency might require, it’s worth considering which social media channels are worth your time. You need to know which sites and apps drive traffic, as well as which are most in demand from your clients or potential clients. We excel in running promotional online marketing campaign for websites. We have a host of ethical services and techniques, which you can utilize to improve your brand performance.
All businesses can benefit from social media marketing. Occasionally a business will need help in identifying which platform is best for their ROI whether it’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. and that’s where our social media services will help. IGS’s social media management and advertising services remove the complexity of social media for business owners and let you stick to what you know best—running your business!
Learn more about our social media services list and packages below!
1. COMPLETING A COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently outperforming you in audience size and engagement
- Analyzing content and messaging that performs well in your industry
2. CREATING ENGAGING ORGANIC SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Researching content that has high engagement with your audience
- Posting and scheduling regular posts
- Monitoring engagement and interaction
3. CREATING DATA-DRIVEN PAID SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Creating custom audiences to best target your company and brand
- Creating copy and imagery for high-performing social ads
- Split-testing ad copy
- Reporting and improving paid social ads
4. TRACKING YOUR SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Tracking and optimizing your audience and reach
- Tracking and optimizing engagement rates
- Tracking and optimizing click-through-rate and leads
- Tracking and optimizing your ROI on paid social campaigns
5. MANAGING & MONITORING YOUR SOCIAL REPUTATION
- Monitoring social media reviews
- Monitoring social media feedback and sentiment
- Monitoring social engagement from campaigns
- Monitoring brand mentions and chatter across social platforms
6. AMPLIFYING YOUR EFFORTS WITH WEBSITE INTEGRATION
- Installation of social widgets on website
- Optional website social feed
- Adding social buttons like “Share on Facebook” or “Pin This” to website content
- And more!